That is what anchoring should be.
complex task. But solving it the
smart way is what ultimately creates
a meaningful solution.
together with a great, innovative team
provides me with immense satisfaction.
building innovative products that make
crew and passengers happy and safe.
and underwater life. I study it, work with it,
photograph it and spend my free time around it.
It is worth every minute of my time.
How It All Started
Already sailing the seas whilst in vitro, you could say Thomas was born on a boat. He spent his childhood discovering the Stockholm archipelago with his father in their Schärenkreuzer and when not on the water, they were maintaining and repairing their wooden sailboat. Still a teenager but already an employee of a Swedish sailing school, he taught many young sailors the intricacies of sailing and navigating the 30’000+ islands surrounding the Swedish capital. Not only this, but he managed to let his love for the raw beauty surrounding him to seep into all of his lessons.
Before studying engineering management at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, he spent a year teaching wind surfing in the Maldives. It was an opportunity to discover the almost infinite array of shapes and colours still existing at that time in the coral reefs.
Some sail to compete. Some sail to escape everyday demands. Thomas’s approach to sailing has always been to be one with the boat, the sea and the wind.
It has been his approach whilst guiding the boat through waters, but also when resting at bay. It was this “docked” aspect of sailing which never left him at ease and he realised early on, no captain is guaranteed peaceful anchoring.
And thus began the passion for safe anchoring.
- We believe an anchored boat should be safe for sailor, sea and ship.
- We believe an anchored boat should never run the risk of damage.
- We believe an anchored boat should never bring harm to man or marine life.
- We are obsessed with reliable, intuitive solutions for our users.
- Our success is measured by the value we create for the user.
- We take ownership for our decisions.
- We are driven by mutual respect, transparency & honesty.
- We believe in well defined processes and knowledge management.
- We welcome every opportunity to learn, grow and succeed.
- We contribute to the oceans state of health.